REIKI TRAININGS 2021
Liz Disterhoft, LICSW is a certified Reiki Master Teacher through the International Center for Reiki Training and is credentialed to teach both in person and online. Liz offers Reiki and professional trainings to healthcare providers and others in the healing field. She has been teaching Reiki for eight years in hospital, clinical and community settings.
USUI/HOLY FIRE® REIKI ART/MASTER TRAINING
IN-PERSON CLASS AT THE BOSTON MARRIOTT QUINCY
10AM-5:30PM, FRI-SUN, JULY 16TH, 17TH & 18TH
The ART/Master training combines both Advanced Reiki Training and the complete Usui/Holy Fire® Master training into one training which is taught over a three day weekend. This three day period of time to allows for a significant shift in the student’s energy. In the process of learning the healing techniques and attunements, and taking part in the guided meditations, each student will receive many healing experiences. While the content of the class will allow anyone to pass the ability to do Reiki on to others and to teach if one chooses, many take the class for their own use or to use with family and friends.
To qualify to take this class a student must have taken Reiki I&II. Also, a student must be able to draw the three symbols from Reiki II from memory. You don't need to be trained in Holy Fire 1 or 2 to take Holy Fire Master Training. Any lineage of Reiki is welcome.
Advanced Reiki Training
• The Usui/Holy Fire® Master attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
• The Usui Master symbol, which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
• How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others.
• Reiki aura clearing that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
• The Pre-ignition and the Healing Fire ignition.
• Both Reiki III Usui/Holy Fire® Master ignitions.
• The Usui/Holy Fire® system of attunements and ignitions is taught as used by the Center and the Usui system of attunements is explained.
• The Holy Fire® symbol is given for a total of five for the entire system.
• The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
• The How to teach including going over the class outline as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business.
• A Master Manual is included with in depth descriptions of Experiences, Placements, Ignitions and guided Meditations.
• You will receive certification as a Holy Fire III ART/Reiki Master/Teacher.
• This Certification certifies you to teach: Holy Fire III Reiki I, II & ART/Reiki Master Classes.
A limited number of hotel rooms are blocked off for training at a discounted rate if you are interested in staying during the training weekend. You will receive a link for hotel booking after you register as they remain available. Contact Liz Disterhoft at email@example.com with any questions.
*No refunds available after registration and payment.